Clinical (MD) Trainee Support
DEADLINE: Thursday, February 1, 2018 - 5:00pm
CHRI Forms for Applicants
- Clinical (MD)Trainee Support Program Request for Applications (RFA)
- Clinical (MD)Trainee Policy
- Clinical (MD)Trainee Support Program Application Instructions
- Mentoring Support Form Example
- Clinical (MD)Trainee Support Program Application Form
- Clinical (MD)Trainee Budget Worksheet Budget Worksheet
Anticipate total turnaround time of 12 weeks.
Recipients who have not adhered to CHRI reporting requirements are not eligible:
Recipient is required to submit a Progress Report one month after the award end date.
CHRI will be requesting a Progress Report annually for three years after the award end date, including all abstracts, presentations, publications, and grants (applied and/or funded) resulting from the work supported by this award.
Publications resulting from CHRI funded awards should acknowledge the CHRI as follows: "The project described in this publication was supported by the Stanford Child Health Research Institute.”
CHRI Fellows' Research Club (NEW)
|Year||# of Applications
||#of Awards||Funding Rate
- Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.