Internal Stanford funding opportunity in Maternal Child Health
DEADLINE: Thursday, March 1, 2018 - 5:00 PM
The Stanford Child Health Research Institute (CHRI) Postdoctoral Support funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research for postdoctoral fellows.
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant must be a pediatrician, obstetrician, a child health subspecialist, or scientist who has a focus on, or plans to focus on, child health research.
Note: Clinical fellows (MD or equivalent) training in a clinical fellowship program should not apply through this mechanism.
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in June 2018. Earliest award start date is July 1, 2018. The performance period is up to two years.
Postdoctoral Fellows - $55,000 per year, up to two years
• All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child health research.
• All applicants Primary Research Mentor must be a CHRI Member.
• A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for postdoctoral fellows.
• All applicants must have legal residence in the United States (Applicants with H or J visas are eligible).
• The following are not eligible:
- Clinician Educators (CEs)
- Visiting scholars to Stanford
- Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants
- Former recipients of CHRI/PRF/LPFCH-sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements. Mentor or applicants who have overdraft(s) in previous awards that are not cleared prior to applying are not eligible.
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
*Only includes Fall 2017 cycle
Postdoctoral Support Panel Chairs
Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.