Harman Faculty Scholar Program
Internal Stanford Funding Opportunity in Maternal Child Health
DEADLINE: Friday, June 1, 2018 - 5:00pm
CHRI Harman Scholar Awards support mid-career Stanford faculty (associate professor) with Medical Center Line (MCL) appointments in clinical departments as follows
- $100,000 per year for up to 3 years
- Use the resources first for their remuneration and benefits and second to support research costs such that there shall be demonstrable, significant and meritorious scholarship/research activities related to innovation in maternal or child health
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in late July 2018. Proposals that are not funded can be resubmitted during the next announced funding cycle (FY19).
$100,000 per year for up to 3 years
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold a doctoral degree: MD or their equivalents
- Be a member of the CHRI. Visit here to apply for CHRI Membership.
- Have a track record of focusing the majority of their research on maternal or child health;
- An individual with an acting associate professor position in a clinical department may be eligible as long as his/her formal associate professor MCL faculty appointment is approved by the Provost Office by Sept. 1, 2018, the start date of the award.
|Year||# of Applications||# of Awards||Funding Rate||Total Awarded