Harman Faculty Scholar Program
Internal Stanford Funding Opportunity in Maternal Child Health
LETTER OF INTENT DEADLINE: Monday, March 11, 2019 - 5:00pm
CHRI Harman Scholar Awards support mid-career Stanford faculty (associate professor) with Medical Center Line (MCL) appointments in clinical departments as follows
- $100,000 per year for up to 3 years
- Use the resources first for their remuneration and benefits and second to support research costs such that there shall be demonstrable, significant and meritorious scholarship/research activities related to innovation in maternal or child health
Forms for Applicants
Letter of Intent deadline (required): March 11, 2019 - 5:00 PM
Applicants notified to proceed with full proposals: April 1, 2019
Full proposal deadline (by invitation): June 1, 2019 - 5:00 PM
Notification of selected proposals: July 26, 2019
$100,000 per year for up to 3 years
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold a doctoral degree: MD or their equivalents
- Be a member of the CHRI. Visit here to apply for CHRI Membership.
- Have a track record of focusing the majority of their research on maternal or child health;
- An individual with an acting associate professor position in a clinical department may be eligible as long as his/her formal associate professor MCL faculty appointment is approved by the Provost Office by Sept. 1, 2018, the start date of the award.
|Year||# of Applications||# of Awards||Funding Rate||Total Awarded
Harman Scholar Program Co-Chairs
Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.