DEADLINE: Monday, April 1, 2019 - 5:00 PM
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Pilot Grants progarm funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research.
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant must be a pediatrician, obstetrician, a child health subspecialist, or scientist who has a focus on, or plans to focus on, child health research.
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in June 2019. Earliest award start date is July 1, 2019. The performance period is 12 months for both categories.
- All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child1 health research
- All applicants and their mentors must be MCHRI Members.
- A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for instructors and assistant professors.
The following are not eligible:
- Clinician Educators (see Clinician Educator Grants Program).
- Visiting scholars to Stanford.
- Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants.
- Former recipients of MCHRI sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements.
- Mentor or applicants who have not cleared overdraft(s) in previous MCHRI awards prior to applying.
No-Cost Extension Request
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Pilot Grant Panel Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.