DEADLINE: Monday, October 1, 2018 - 5:00 PM
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Pilot Grants progarm funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research.
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant must be a pediatrician, obstetrician, a child health subspecialist, or scientist who has a focus on, or plans to focus on, child health research.
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in December 2018. Earliest award start date is January 1, 2019. The performance period is 12 months for both categories.
• All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child health research.
• All applicants must be a MCHRI Member, or his/her Primary Research Mentor must be an MCHRI Member.
• A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for instructors or assistant professors.
• All applicants must have legal residence in the United States (Applicants with H or J visas are eligible).
• The following are not eligible:
o Clinician Educators (CEs).
o Visiting scholars to Stanford
o Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants
o Former recipients of MCHRI/PRF/LPFCH-sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements. Mentor or applicants who have overdraft(s) in previous awards that are not cleared prior to applying are not eligible.
No-Cost Extension Request
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Pilot Grant Panel Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.