Faculty Scholar Program
Internal Stanford Funding Opportunity in Maternal Child Health
DEADLINE: Friday, June 1, 2018 - 5:00pm
CHRI Faculty Scholar Awards support mid- to late- Assistant, or early Associate Professors appointed as Non-Tenure Line, Research (NTLR), University Tenure Line (UTL) or Medical Center Line (MCL) Faculty as follows:
- $100,000 per year for up to 5 years
- Use the resources first for their remuneration and benefits and second to support research costs such that there shall be demonstrable, significant and meritorious scholarship/research activities related to innovation in maternal or child health
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in late July 2018. Proposals that are not funded can be resubmitted during the next announced funding cycle (FY19).
$100,000 per year for up to 5 years
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must meet these criteria:
- Hold a NTLR, UTL or MCL faculty appointment within the School of Medicine
- Be a member of CHRI. Visit here to apply for CHRI Membership.
- Have a track record of focusing the majority of their research on maternal or child health
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards||Fudning Rate||Total Awarded