Clinician Educator Grants Program
DEADLINE: Monday, April 1, 2019 - 5:00pm
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Clinician Educator (CE) Grant Support Program aims to encourage, develop, and support CEs to pursue clinical research studies that promote their ability to achieve external funding for the area of the proposed work. Applications may include involvement of other Allied Health Professionals.
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in June 2019. Earliest award start date is July 1, 2019. The performance period is 12 months.
Up to $35,000 for one year
- All Clinician Educators (CE) at the rank of Clinical Instructor or above can apply
- All applicants must have or plan on having a focus on maternal child health research, or wish to expand their interest in maternal child health research
- A Primary Research Mentor is required for Clinical Instructors & Clinical Assistant Professors.
- A Mentor Support Form is required from the Primary Research Mentor for Clinical Instructors & Clinical Assistant Professors. Upon creation of an Online Application Record by the applicant (we encourage applicants to create a record at least 4 weeks prior to submission deadline), the Primary Research Mentor will receive an automated email with a unique link to complete the Mentor Support Form. For further instructions on the Mentor Support Form, please go here.
- The applicant and mentor are required to be MCHRI Member to apply for this grant. The mentor should be at the Associate Professor or Professor rank.
- A primary research mentor is not required for Associate Professor and Professor ranks. The Mentor Support Form is optional. However, if you select ‘yes’ when submitting your Online Application Record and choose to designate a primary research mentor, your mentor will be required to submit the Mentor Support Form.
- Projects must be novel to the field and can be a continuation or expansion of the investigator’s current research.
The following are not eligible:
- Visiting scholars to Stanford
- Lab-based only or animal studies
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
||Funding Rate||Total Awarded
Clinician Educator Grants Program Co-Chairs
Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.