Clinician Educator Grants Program
DEADLINE: Monday, October 1, 2018 - 5:00pm
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Clinician Educator (CE) Grants program is here to encourage, develop, and support CE’s to pursue clinical research studies that promote their ability to achieve external funding. Applications may include involvement of other Allied Health Professionals.
The program seeks innovative, well-developed proposals that pursue clinical research relevant to their clinical practice related to maternal child health research.
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in December 2018. Earliest award start date is January 1, 2019. The performance period is 12 months.
Up to $35,000 for one year
- Must have a Clinician Educator appointment. All Clinician Educators (CE) at the rank of Clinical Instructor or above can apply.
- All applicants must be a MCHRI Member*, or his/her Primary Research Mentor must be a MCHRI Member*.
- A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for Clinical Instructor & Assistant professors.
- All applicants must have or plan on having a focus on maternal child health research, or wish to expand their interest in maternal child health research
- All applicants must have legal residence in the United States. (Applicants with H or J visas are eligible).
- Visiting Scholars are not eligible
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
||Funding Rate||Total Awarded
Clinician Educator Grants Program Co-Chairs
Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.