Internal Stanford Funding Opportunity in Maternal Child Health
DEADLINE: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:00 PM
The Stanford Child Health Research Institute (CHRI) Bridge Support aims to provide maternal child health researchers up to 1 year of funding to aid in the continuation of research projects so that progress may be made to obtain renewed or replacement funding.
Forms for Applicants
- Bridge Support program RFA
- Bridge Support Program Funding Policy
- Bridge Support Program Application Form
- Bridge Support Program Budget Worksheet
Awards will be announced in April 2018. Earliest award start date is May 1, 2018. The performance period is for no longer than 12 months.
Total award is up to $100,000 ($50,000 from the CHRI and $50,000 cost shared from the applicant’s department) for one year. One proposal per applicant is accepted each cycle.
- Applicant must hold an appointment at Assistant Professor or above in the following lines within SoM or Stanford University: CE/MCL/NTLR/NTLT/UTL.
- All applicants must have legal residence in the United States (Applicants with H or J visas are eligible)
- Visiting Scholars are NOT eligible
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Bridge Support Program Chair
Please contact CHRI Administration or 650-724-6891 with any questions.