Poster Session Times and Location:
Friday, November 16, 2018
10:40am-11:15am; 12:15pm-1:15pm; 3:20pm-4:00pm
Location: Li Ka Shing Center, Berg Hall (2nd Floor)
291 Campus Drive, Stanford CA 94305
Posters by Location:
- Posters 1 – 96: Li Ka Shing Center, Berg Hall, Room A
- Posters 97 – 128: Li Ka Shing Center, Berg Hall, Lobby
Posters by Research Topics:
- Allergy / Asthma / Immunology: Posters 1 – 4
- Biodesign / Biotechnology: Posters 5 – 9
- Cardiovascular Medicine: Posters 10 – 16
- Global Health / Infectious Disease: Posters 17 – 36
- Hematology / Oncology: Posters 37 – 49
- Maternal & Fetal Health: Posters 50 – 63
- Neonatal & Developmental Medicine: Posters 64 – 85
- Neurobiology & Behavioral Medicine: Posters 86 – 106
- SPARK: Posters 107 – 111
- Stem Cell: Posters 112 – 125
- Undiagnosed Disease Network: Posters 126 – 128
The maximum poster size is 36 inches x 48 inches (3’ x 4’) in landscape or portrait format.
Please note you will be presenting on one half of an 8-foot-wide board with another presenter.
Poster participants may set up their posters starting at 8:00am on the day of the symposium. Posters should be up on the boards by 9:00am.
Maps of the poster tack boards will be provided onsite. Please find the tack board with your assigned number. Push-pins and tape will be provided for you to hang your poster.
We ask that you stand near your poster during the session to answer questions from attendees. Please plan to leave your poster up until the end of the symposium.
Faculty members, staff, community members, and other guests will be walking around the room asking questions and eager to learn about your project. Come prepared to answer questions and explain your work.
Post-Event Poster Clean up
After the symposium, please take your posters with you. Any unclaimed posters will be disposed. Unfortunately, we do not have space to hold any leftover posters for pick up.
Should you have any questions, please contact Roxanna Van Norman.