"I am very appreciative to be a recipient of the MCHRI Faculty Scholar Award. I'm excited to have the opportunity to expand my research program to include a community-based participatory research approach. My co-investigators and I will develop and pilot a parent and child growth mindset intervention in an underserved community school in San Francisco. We plan to use the results to pursue additional foundation and/or NIH funding to further evaluate effectiveness of the intervention and for dissemination."
Irene M. Loe, MD
Akiko Yamazaki and Jerry Yang Faculty Scholar in Pediatric Translational Medicine
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI), in partnership with the Stanford School of Medicine, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, and Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, provides support to faculty, clinical trainees, and postdoctoral fellows throughout the School of Medicine and across the Stanford University campus through a variety of funding mechanisms.
Current and past awards listed below by program demonstrate the breadth and depth of support provided to stimulate and advance discovery and innovation in child and maternal health.
- Faculty Scholars Program Awards
- New Ideas Awards
- Pilot/Early Career Awards
- Clinician Educator Awards
- Clinical Trainee Awards
- Postdoctoral Awards
- Transdisciplinary Initiatives Program (TIP) Awards
- Bridge Funding Support
- Instructor K Support
- Master's Tuition Support
- Eureka Translational Medicine Awards
- LPCH Academic Grant Awards
- Biodesign Faculty Fellows
- Diabetes Research Seed Grant Awards
- Global Health Seed Grant Awards
- Suicide Prevention through Outreach (SPOt) Awards
- PCHA-UHA Research and Learning Collaborative Awards