Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical postdoctoral fellowships are funded by the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for advanced study of clinical child psychology. Fellows with a PhD degree in clinical psychology or clinical child psychology conduct evaluation, assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with a variety of mental disorders. Fellows work in the outpatient specialty clinics and/or the consultation liaison service at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.
All applicants must have completed:
- APA- or CPA-accredited graduate programs in clinical or counseling psychology;
- APA- or CPA-accredited internships; and
- all requirements for their PhD or PsyD prior to beginning their appointment.
Please apply using the APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral Application system.
Application Due: December 4, 2015
- A cover letter specifying the position to which you are applying and your aims.
- A current, updated version of your curriculum vitae.
- The names and contact information of three individuals who will provide letters of recommendation.
Fellowship Start Date: September 1, 2016
Stipend: $50,000 + benefits
For questions about the Child Fellowship, please contact Christina Woo: email@example.com
This fellowship is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association, 750 1st Street, NE, Washington DC, 20002. Phone: (202) 336-5979, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org