Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical postdoctoral fellowships are funded by the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for advanced study of clinical child psychology. Fellows with a PhD degree in clinical psychology or clinical child psychology conduct evaluation, assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with a variety of mental disorders. Fellows work in the outpatient specialty clinics and/or the consultation liaison service at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.
All applicants must have completed:
- APA- or CPA-accredited graduate programs in clinical or counseling psychology;
- APA- or CPA-accredited internships; and
- all requirements for their PhD or PsyD prior to beginning their appointment.
Please apply using the APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral Application system.
Application Due: December 4, 2015
- A cover letter specifying the position to which you are applying, your aims.
- Your personal statement.
- A current, updated version of your curriculum vitae.
- The names and contact information of three individuals who will be providing letters of recommendation.
- A sample testing report.
- A list of testing measures used and the number of times you have administered and interpreted them.g measures used and the number of times you have administered and interpreted them.
Fellowship Start Date: September 1, 2016
Stipend: $50,000 + benefits
For questions about the Child Fellowship, please contact Ola Golovinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
This fellowship is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association, 750 1st Street, NE, Washington DC, 20002. Phone: (202) 336-5979, Email: email@example.com