A complete application includes the following documents:
- ERAS application
- Standard Passport Photo
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (The ERAS formatted CV is sufficient)
- Program Director letter of recommendation with documentation of three (3) passed Clinical Skills Vignette (CSV) Examinations. Program Director's Attestation FORM
- Four (4) Letters of Recommendations: one (1) from Program Director or Associate Program Director, and other three (3) from faculty members who have worked with an applicant in clinical settings.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) (formerly known as the Dean's Letter).
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing scores. USMLE (http://www.usmle.org) or COMLEX (https://www.nbome.org/).
If you are enrolled in an AAMC approved medical school in the US or Canada, we will accept a copy of your school's report of your scores provided it is verified as a true copy by your Registrar and stamped with the School seal.
If you are an International Medical Graduate, a copy of your ECFMG certificate, Evaluation Status Letter from the Medical Board of California, and ECFMG and Flex/USMLE exam scores. We will not review your application without these documents.