Be part of the change for value driven healthcare
Innovation to Lower the Cost of Better Health
Help us improve health care by supporting our interdisciplinary research and education programs.
At the nexus of medicine, engineering and management, discoveries are emerging that create a generational opportunity to lower the cost of better health in the US and globally.
The CERC Industry Affiliates Program offers a unique opportunity for companies to engage in rapidly mobilizing emerging science and technology aimed at lowering the cost of better health.
- help to pinpoint the knowledge gaps that most greatly impede health care innovation,
- learn about cutting-edge discoveries to address those gaps,
- transfer learnings for rapid scaling, and
- make impactful connections with thought leaders from Stanford and from across industry.
A Laser Focus on Tangible Outcomes
Two Stanford research units collaboratively engage in this Industry Affiliates Program:
Partnership in AI-Assisted Care (PAC) - a collaboration between the Schools of Medicine and Engineering focused on cutting edge computer vision and other computational methods to ensure that health-critical intended care activities are in fact delivered to patients.
Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC) - focused on reducing the national burden of health care costs through investigation of the distinguishing attributes of “Bright Spots” clinical teams that considerably outperform national peers on measures of value to patients.
A Multi-disciplinary Team
The CERC Industry Affiliates Program is lead by:
- Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine and Director of CERC
- Fei Fei Li, PhD, Professor of Computer Science and Director of Stanford’s AI and Vision Labs
Participating senior faculty include:
- Kevin Schulman, MD, MBA, Professor of Medicine, Prof. of Economics
- Brent James, MD, Professor of Medicine, and former Executive Director of the Institute for Health Care Delivery at Intermountain Healthcare
- Nirav Shah, MD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine, and former New York State Health Commissioner
- Jia Li, PhD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine, and Co-Director of Partnership in AI-Assisted Care
Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH
Fei Fei Li, PhD
Kevin Schulman, MD, MBA
Brent James, MD
Nirav Shah, MD,
A Community of Innovators Making Health Care Affordable
CERC and PAC work with leading organizations who share our mission to improve value in health care, our founding affiliate members are Pacific Business Group on Health (PBGH), and Evolent Health.
Affiliate Benefits- Tiered Participation Levels
We offer three membership levels: Affiliate, Principal and Strategic.
Please note that industrial affiliates programs are subject to Stanford University policies for research policies specific to industry relationships. See the Stanford University Policies for Industrial Affiliates Programs for more details.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
For more information about the CERC Industry Program, please contact us at email@example.com
Want more information about our Industry Affiliates Program?
The Clinical Excellence Research Center relies on the generous support of donors to discover, demonstrate and disseminate innovations that substantially improve the affordability and quality of health care.
Philanthropic support significantly helps to advance groundbreaking discoveries and train a new breed of health care innovators. Expendable and endowment gifts enable the Center to design and pilot test new models of care delivery, strengthen fellowship packages to attract the most promising postdoctoral scientists, recruit leading faculty, and foster novel and collaborative research.
Kindly consider making a gift online or learn more by contacting:
Erik Rausch, Senior Director of Development
Connected Throughout Industries
The Clinical Excellence Research Center is continuing to grow a strong network of partners and collaborators that work together to acellerate the impact of inovation in healthcare. Current collaborators include:
- Aarhus University
- American College of Physicians
- Blue Shield of California
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Mount Sinai Health Systems
- Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- On Lok
- One Medical
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- Unite Here Health
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Virginia Mason