Drs. Ann Lindsay and Alan Glaseroff, Co-Founded of Stanford Coordinated Care to address the needs of patients with with complex, chronic conditions. While retired from Stanford Coordinated Care, Dr. Glaseroff continues his passions for patient-centered team care by offering team training sessions based on his work at Stanford Coordinated Care, his tenure as Director of Workforce Transformation in Primary Care at Stanford, and the team training for Primary Care 2.0, a radical redesign of primary care under-way in 2016.
About Team Training
Join us for a Team Training Session
Interested in joining us for a Team Training? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Influenza Vaccine Protocol
- TDap Vaccination Protocol
- Shingles Protocol
- Asthma Planned Visit Protocol
- Mammogram Protocol
- Colon Cancer Screening Protocol
- Diabetic Care Protocol
- Medication Refill Protocol
- Conjunctivitis Protocol
- Otitis Media (Adult) Protocol
- Otitis Media (Children > 12 Months) Protocol
- Pharyngitis Protocol
- Poison Oak/Ivy Protocol
- Urinary Tract Infection Protocol
- Glycemic Control of Diabetes Protocol
- Hyperlipidemia Management Protocol
- COPD Management Protocol
- Adult Hypertension Protocol
- Asthma Management Protocol
- Type 2 Diabetes Adult Outpatient Insulin Guidelines
More Information on SCC
- Extreme Team Care Slides
- CNS Job Description (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- Care Coordinator Job Description
- Getting Input from the Target Population, Medically Complex Patients
- Effective Care for High-Need Patients
- Matching Patients to Tailored Care Models
Policies and Agreements
Recommended Educational Websites
- Complex Care
This website features Dr Cory Waller of the National Center with video modules on trauma informed care, behavioral health and substance use issues.
- California Health Workforce Initiative
The California Health Workforce Initiative website has excellent training modules on “soft skills” including team work, problem solving, communication, compassion.
- Patient Engagement Matters
Dr. Alan Glasseroff discusses his work in patient engagement where he is developing a new model of care for high-cost, high-need patients.
- Coordinated Care
Dr. Ann Lindsey talks about coordinated care with Hawaiian ECHO.
Transforming Medical Assistant to Care Coordinator to Achieve the Quadruple Aim
Clinical update written by Society of General Internal Medicine, April 2018
Stanford’s Big Health Care Idea
Article in Washington Monthly, May 2017.
Case Example #1: Stanford Coordinated Care
Case study in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, October 2016.
Profile in Innovation: Stanford Coordinated Care
Article from the Center for Health Care Strategies, June 2015
Drs. Lindsay and Glaseroff have partnered with outside organizations to create the following documents to help guide others in addressing high needs populations.
Building an Intensive Primary Care Practice
An intensive primary care module written for the AMA Steps Forward website designed to increase joy in practice and improve outcomes.
Care Redesign Guide: Better Health and Lower Costs for People with Complex Needs
Guide made for the Better Health Lower Costs collaboration initiativewith the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
Lown Conference Poster
A Spectrum funded research project; this project looked at clinical and economic results of Stanford Coorindated Care.