Box for EMM
Mobile device access to Stanford Medicine Box is only available via the Box for EMM app, which must be found and installed in a special way. Please carefully follow the following instructions.
Box for EMM - iOS Installation Instructions
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the app catalog associated with your institution (Stanford, SCH or SHC). If no App Catalog appears on your device, you may need to install MDM.
- Touch Free beside Box for Stanford Medicine to install the Box for EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) app.
- When prompted, touch Install.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Verify that the Box for EMM app icon has appeared.
Box for EMM - Android Installation Instructions
Installation and login information
- Open the AirWatch "Agent" app on your Android device.
- Tap App Catalog in the bottom right.
- Tap the Install button for the "Box for Stanford Medicine" app, and "Install" on the confirmation popup.
- Return to the Agent app and tap Managed Apps.
- Tap com.box.emm.android.tmp.apk.
- Tap SETTINGS on the popup.
- Tap to turn on the "Allow from this source" toggle.
- Return to the Agent app by tapping the back button in the bottom left and tap INSTALL. This will install the Box for EMM app.
- Tap OPEN when the installation completes.
- Tap the LOG IN button.
- Tap Use Single Sign On (SSO).
- Enter your Stanford email address and tap Authorize.
- Select your institution (Stanford University, Stanford Health Care or Stanford Children's Health).
- Swipe to the bottom of the welcome message and touch Continue to Stanford Medicine Box.
- When prompted, enter the username and password associated with your institution.
- After signing in, you'll be taken directly to your files list.
- To access the Stanford Medicine Box app in the future, find the "Box for EMM" app in your Apps drawer.
Assistance is available through the Stanford Medicine Box Support page.