Box for EMM
Mobile device access to Stanford Medicine Box is only available via the Box for EMM app, which must be found and installed in a special way. Please carefully follow the following instructions.
Box for EMM - iOS Installation Instructions
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the app catalog associated with your institution (Stanford, SCH or SHC). If no App Catalog appears on your device, you may need to install MDM.
- Touch Free beside Box for Stanford Medicine to install the Box for EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) app.
- When prompted, touch Install.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Verify that the Box for EMM app icon has appeared.
Box for EMM - Android Installation Instructions
- Install the Box for Android EMM Phone or Box for Android EMM Tablet on your Android phone or tablet respectively.
- Upon opening the Box for EMM app, supply your email address (leaving the password field blank).
- Select your institution (Stanford University, Stanford Health Care or Stanford Children's Health).
- Swipe to the bottom of the welcome message and touch Continue to Stanford Medicine Box.
- When prompted, enter the username and password associated with your institution.
Assistance is available through the Stanford Medicine Box Support page.