Apply to the CEO Internship Program
The primary goal of the program is to augment the training and education offered to Graduate Students and Postdocs in the Biosciences at Stanford, by providing the following:
- An understanding and garnering of the skills necessary to succeed in a variety of fields
- A formal means of gaining practical work experience in a setting outside academic research
- An opportunity to explore and make connections in a new career path
- An experience that can help trainees make an informed and intentional career decision
Complete the CEO Application here.
The CEO Internship Program is restricted to 30 trainees.
Interested in participating? Please be aware of the following dates:
- Application opens: November 10th
- Applications due: November 27th (Application available here)
- Decisions announced: December 4th
- CEO course: *1/11/18-3/3/18