A Combined VIRTUAL Experience:
21st Annual Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo AND 4th Annual Biotech Startup Fair
Join us VIRTUALLY for “A Combined Experience: BioSci Careers 21st Annual Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo and 4th Annual Biotech Startup Fair” on Tuesday, August 4!
DATE: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
TIME: 9:00AM – 5:00PM PDT
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION: https://app.certain.com/profile/3148282
FEE: Corporate: $599; Startups, nonprofits, government agencies: $199
STUDENT REGISTRATION: https://bioscicareers2020.vfairs.com/
For 2020, this is a combined VIRTUAL event, comprising these two annual fairs:
Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo
The Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo (BBIE) is an annual event originally developed by the student group Stanford Biosciences Students Association (SBSA) and is currently hosted by BioSci Careers. More than just a career fair, the event allows students to develop relationships with a core group of companies and professionals from various sectors. BBIE is also a formal channel for learning about job opportunities and company culture, it showcases current research and trends, and it stimulates the exchange of scientific ideas and dialogue between employers and Stanford students, alumni, and faculty.
Biotech Starup Fair
The startup fair provides an outstanding opportunity to build connections with biotech startups and learn more about internships and various career options within startups. It is also a formal channel for learning about job opportunities and company culture, it showcases current research and trends, and it stimulates the exchange of scientific ideas and dialogue between employers and Stanford students, alumni, and faculty.
Benefits of a Virtual Event
We have made some big changes to enhance your participation as an employer :
- A virtual event so you can easily, right from your office, reach out to and communicate with Stanford Medical students, PhDs, Postdoctoral Scholars and Graduate students whose research is focused on the biosciences
- Combining our annual Biotech Startup Fair with BBIE to create greater student interest and participation
- Extending hours to make the virtual event convenient for companies located throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Made it easy for you to maximize your virtual interactions, explore potential candidates’ resumes/CVs, and other unique features to support reliable hiring decisions
BioSci Careers will provide the following:
- Greater cross-campus advertising opportunities for broader visibility at all levels
- Access to trainees interested in the cross-functions of your company, not just research – your one-stop fair for all positions
- Resume/CV access for easier connection with registrants
Email Bev Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org