Biomedical & Bioscience Industry Expo
Employers, register soon for this year's BioSci Careers Biomedical and Bioscience Industry Expo (BBIE).
“We were very impressed with the quality of potential future candidates we met. Thank you for all of your help.”
“It was very well organized, with a large number of stellar attendees representing a variety of biomedical disciplines. We expect to reap the fruits of the many valuable contacts we have made at this event not only immediately, but in the long term to the benefit of both our organizations.”
The Annual BBIE is designed to support dialogue, stimulate collaboration and increase the exchange of ideas between the community of life scientists and clinicians here at Stanford and representatives from a broad range of sectors.
As the only career center at Stanford formally serving the Biomedical and Biosciences, BioSci Careers provides a single point of contact for organizations seeking to build a presence or to strengthen relationships between hundreds of talented trainees, alumni, professionals and faculty at Stanford and from around the Bay Area.
Why an “Expo?”
BioSci Careers diverged from the standard career fair approach several years ago to reflect a culture of dialogue and exchange of ideas between trainees and partners, as opposed to one of placement of trainees into jobs. Here, you will meet trainees early in their training as they aim to learn about their options and how their interests, skills, and values may fit with your own. And you will meet trainees late in their program, seeking to find jobs and eager to discuss with you the ways in which they feel they fit within your organization’s culture.
Whether you are looking to hire our well-qualified candidates or simply interested in letting the Stanford community know of your latest technologies, we welcome you to our community of innovators, collaborators, and educators.
Event highlights include:
- Expo runs from noon - 4pm at the School of Medicine (Li Ka Shing Building – Berg Hall)
- Noon - 1pm: Sit-down lunch with trainee group leadership to help you create a strong, personalized connection
- 1pm-4pm: Expo is open
BioSci Careers will provide the following:
- Greater cross-campus advertising opportunities for broader visibility at all levels, Undergraduate to PostDoc;
- Opportunity to designate degree level you are seeking for your jobs;
- Access to trainees interested in the cross-functions of your company, not just research;
- Resume/CV app access for easier connection with registrants;
- Sit-down lunch with trainee group leadership beforehand for an even stronger, personalized connection.
Employer Registration Rates
$1500 ($1600 after 3/8/20)
For additional questions or additional information, please contact our office by email (email@example.com) or by phone 650-721-1893.