Map & Directions
National Biocomputation Center is located in the Neurodiagnostic Laboratory at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. We are located on the 3rd floor of the Boswell Building.
Our address is
701 Welch Road, Suite 1128
Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA.
From Highway 101
- From Highway 101, take the University Avenue West exit.
- Continue on University Avenue and cross the El Camino Real overpass to enter the Stanford campus (here the road becomes Palm Drive).
- Make the second right from Palm Drive onto Arboretum Drive
- Continue on Arboretum and make a left onto Quarry Road
- Make a right onto Welch Road
- Make the first left into 701 Welch Road (across the street from the Stanford Barn)
- We're in building A (rightmost building), in suite 1128.
From Highway 280
- From Highway 280, take the Sand Hill Road exit east (toward Stanford).
- Continue on Sand Hill and make a right onto Pasteur Drive (entrance to the Stanford Medical Center).
- Make the first left onto Welch Road.
- Continue on Welch to the last building on the right (701 Welch, right across from the big Stanford Barn).
- We're in the A building (farthest from the barn) in suite 1128 (basement, end of the hall).
Parking is available (and free) at our building.