The Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children's Hospital is dedicated to providing specialized clinical services and advancing research in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
New Mindfulness Class Starting February, 2019- Now Registering!
Parent Support Group, Monday, February 11, 2019 (English and Spanish sessions)
Social Skills Group & Parent Training for Children, aged 4-6 years- Now Registering!
Articles of Interest
- Is vasopressin what's lacking in the brains of those with autism?
- Students With Autism Excel in Working With Data, Helping Scientists
- Lynn Koegel, who developed prominent autism therapy, joins Stanford
- Why parents try fringe therapies for autism
- Automating genetic analysis helps keep up with rapid discovery of new diseases
- Like people, monkeys vary widely in their social abilities. Behavioral neuroscientist Karen Parker, PhD, explains how studying social behavior in monkeys can advance how we understand and treat autism.
- Study finds differences in male, female brain activity when it comes to cooperation
- Tips for creating quality family time when a child has autism spectrum disorder
- Google Glass may help kids with autism reognize emotions