Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program
The Stanford Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program would like to thank the children, as well as their parents and families, for contributing to research. The joint effort to better understand and provide therapies for developmental disorders is not possible without their past and continued involvement.
Stanford ADDRP would also like to ackowledge financial support from the following organizations:
In the News
Related Pages & Events
1/24-1/27/20 PRT Workshop for Parents at Stanford University, now registering!
2/6/20 Mindfulness Skills for Parents Classes in evening or morning, beginning 2/6/20. Now registering!
3/21/20 13th Annual Autism Update, now registering!
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
- Early Support Program for Autism
- Child Psychiatry
- Stanford Clinical Trials Directory
- Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research
- Stanford Brain Development Project