Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program
The Stanford Autism and Developmental Disorders Research Program would like to thank the children, as well as their parents and families, for contributing to research. The joint effort to better understand and provide therapies for developmental disorders is not possible without their past and continued involvement.
Stanford ADDRP would also like to ackowledge financial support from the following organizations:
In the News
Related Pages & Events
- Stanford Autism Center
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
- Early Support Program for Autism
- Child Psychiatry
- Stanford Clinical Trials Directory
- Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research
- Stanford Brain Development Project
2/12/18 Stanford Autism Center Parent Support Group 2017-18 Parent Support Group Meeting Dates & Info (Note: Adults only please) 401 Quarry Road, Stanford
3/17/18 11th Annual Autism Update, "Autism through the Life Span", Li Ka Shing Conference Center, Stanford.