- Residents are learners
- Residents learn best in clinical settings that embody the highest standards of medical practice & patient safety
- Resident well-being is a high priority
Furthermore, residency training here incorporates the 3 domains of modern learning theory:
- Cognitive (knowledge & intellectual abilities)
- Affective (attitudes and values)
- Psychomotor (motor skills)
Each is addressed to ensure that when residents graduate, they are ready to practice independently. In fact, alumni surveys consistently tell us that our graduates are most pleased with how well prepared they are to manage any case they encounter, no matter how complex or challenging.