Summer Dissection Workshop
Expand Your Anatomy Knowledge & Cadaver Dissection Skills
2019 Important Dates
This unique learning opportunity is designed for individuals looking to expand their anatomy knowledge and dissection skills, or for those who have never had the opportunity to dissect a human cadaver. It is ideal for those taking a gap year or for health professionals seeking an anatomy refresher.
This course will focus on dissection of the upper and lower extremities. If time permits and the specimens are available, there may be an opportunity for a back dissection as well.
Each day will include an average of 5 hours of hands-on group dissection (4-5 participants to each cadaver), and approximately 60 minutes of review and discussion.
- Schedule: July 13-17, 2020 (July 17 will be a ½ day)
- Class size: Approximately 4-12
- Requirements: Must be age 18 or older to register. Must have taken a college level human anatomy course- with or without dissection component.
- Early Registration Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Course fee (non-refundable):
- Early registration: $1950 before June 1, 2020
- After June 1: $2200
- Registration closes June 13, 2020
- Friend discount!- For each of your referred friends who complete the course, you will receive a $300 refund from your registration fee at the end of the course- (up to 2 friends)
- Cancelations: A full refund will be issued for cancelations made in writing before July 10. After July 10, a full refund less $50 administration fee will be issued.
- Clinical Anatomy reserves the right to cancel the workshop. If the workshop is canceled by the division, the course fee ONLY will be refunded to individuals. There will not be reimbursement for travel related expenses.
- Instructors: The course is led by Stanford faculty in the Division of Clinical Anatomy
- Location: Classes will meet in the CCSR building on the Stanford University Medical Center campus in Palo Alto, CA. Detailed instructions and map will follow
- Lunch: Bagged lunch or dining card will be provided daily.
- Housing: This is a non-residential program. Participants must arrange for their own lodging and transportation.