If you have completed a minimum of three academic quarters as a matriculated, degree-seeking student, in a degree-granting program you are a member of both Alumni Associations.
The Stanford Medical Center Alumni Association is a separate organization from the Stanford Alumni Association. SAA charges annual membership fees.
As a member of SUMCAA, you receive:
- Access to the Alumni Directory
- A Stanford email account, at no charge to you from the Stanford Alumni Association. To obtain your email account, please see instructions here. Stanford Medical Center certificate holders (Interns, Residents, Medical Fellows, and Postdocs) are not eligible for an email address through SAA.
- Invitations to the Medical Center Alumni Weekend and to SUMCAA/SAA events in your area
- Services in career and professional development
- Access to the myriad of opportunities in continuing education and travel.
- Stanford Medicine magazine
If you were a post-doc, resident, intern or fellow at the Stanford Medical Center, you are automatically a member of the SUMCAA.
For more information on membership, please visit the Stanford Alumni Association Membership website.
If you would like to change your mail preference, just let us know which mailings you would like to receive.