Are you an adult allergic to peanuts?
Would you like to participate in a clinical trial for adults with a peanut allergy?
To be eligible:
- Healthy adults age 18 years and older
- A doctor diagnosed peanut allergy
- Willing to comply with study protocol
If interested, please e-mail email@example.com
Participation in this clinical trial at the Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy and Asthma Research involves:
- Experimental therapies before they become widely available
- Physical exams, blood tests, oral food challenges, and may involve
skin prick testing.
- An opportunity to play an important role in the potential discovery of new therapies for food allergy that could have potential benefit to society
- Compensation for your time
For general information about participants’ rights, contact 1-866-680-2906