Membership to the Academy
All Teaching and Mentoring Academy programs and resources are available to any faculty, educators, trainees and mentors within the School of Medicine.
Individuals with a passion for teaching and mentoring can apply to join this community and be affiliated with the Academy. As our portfolio grows, we plan to establish membership levels, based on individual contributions highlighted through a teaching portfolio, and will encourage members of our community to apply. Members of the Academy will play a critical role in sustaining and advancing Academy programs.
Click the button above to sign up for Academy membership.
Membership in the Teaching and Mentoring Academy provides professional and personal incentives.
• Opportunities to participate more fully in professional development activities.
• Access to teaching and mentoring skill development.
• Networking with educators at Stanford University, nationally, and internationally.
• Opportunities for collaborative scholarship.
• Assistance developing and maintaining your Teaching Portfolio.