You must not launch an action in INTERFOLIO yourself. All cases must be launched by OAA in response to your request. Instructions for requesting a launch can be found on the Appointment, Reappointment, Promotion: Professoriate page.
There are two modules in Interfolio:
Review, Promotion, and Tenure: Used to generate the long form for new appointments, reappointments and promotions in the Professoriate
Faculty Search: Used to collect and evaluate applicants for positions in the Professoriate or Clinician Educator lines
To access Interfolio:
- Click the "Launch Interfolio" button
- On the home page, click "Sign In"
- Enter “Stanford University” into the “Search for your institution” window
- Click “Sign In”
- Log in via WebAuth as you would to any secure Stanford site.
How to delete the Clinical Evaluation (CES) section in Templates for faculty members without clinical duties:
All the templates have been built with a section for CES’s. If we know at launch that CES’s are not needed for your candidate, we will delete the section. However, we may not always know. If you have a case launched and CES’s are not relevant, here is what to do:
- Open your case and click on the Case Options button on the top right, and select Edit Case.
- Click on “edit” next to Internal Case Sections and scroll to the section called “Clinical Evaluations.” Click on the X to delete the section.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom.