Where Do I Find...?
- Stanford employee names and telephone numbers? StanfordWho search page allows you to search by name, email, work phone or SUNetID.
- Faculty, students, or staff with particular research or clinical interests? The CAP Network (Community Academic Profiles) combines a profile directory with a social networking back end to support collaboration among Stanford individuals. Find others and set up your own profile here.
- Paging services? SmartPage allows you to look up and page individuals.
- How to change my password, add or change directory information, or set up vacation email reply? Stanford Accounts has this information, and you can set or change your personal data (including race, ethnicity and veteran status) here.
- The local home page for the School of Medicine? Contains many useful links to School and University websites of interest, from education and training (classroom scheduling) to publications and new media (biweekly Dean’s Newsletter) and University sites (bookstore, postdoctoral services).
- Benefits information? The Benefits website has general information on employee benefits – medical and life, retirement, and educational - as well the MyBenefits system, which lets you view and change your personal benefits elections and manage your retirement savings.
- The Tuition Grant Program? Educational Assistance Programs explains eligibility and benefits for the Tuition Grant Program and others.
- Seminars at the School of Medicine? Listed on the biomedical seminars calendar. Sign up for email notifications of upcoming seminars here.
- Computing help? The online help ticket submission system, HelpSU, for help with technology problems at the School or the hospitals.