Emeritus/Emerita Faculty, Recalled to Active Duty
An emeritus or emerita faculty member may be recalled to active service, with or without pay, on either a partial or a full-time appointment for a period of up to one year, subject to renewal. Availability for recall may depend on whether, and when, the faculty member has participated in the Faculty Retirement Incentive Program (FRIP).
- Recall a faculty member who did not take FRIP
- Recall a faculty member who retired or is retiring under FRIP
- I don't know my faculty member's FRIP status
More Information On:
- Faculty Retirement: Senior Faculty Transitions Retirement page
- Emeritus/emerita faculty: University Faculty Handbook Chapter 2, Section 2.6.G.
- The Faculty Retirement Incentive Program (FRIP): Provost's Office FRIP site.